2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

November 2007 Russia Mission Trip Updates

Howdy all!

I just wanted to give you a few updates:


Prayer: My prayer team is getting started. If you would like to be a part of it, please let me know.



Funds: I am at $520.00 and will need to turn in $1500.00 by August 30. An additional $1500.00 is due on October 1st. I know the Lord will provide :)!



Dental & Medical: Done :)! Thanks to a sweet friend, My family practice doctor and his wife, and my Dentist I should have enough supplies for the November trip.



Fabrics: I am still collecting fabric. Fleece-300 yards in 1 yard cuts for boys and girls to make hats & vests. Flannel-100 yards in 2.5 yard cuts for boys and girls to make PJ pants.



Rompers: I'm still waiting to learn how to make these so I can teach some groups of ladies who are wanting to learn. I have plans to meet up with a sewing mentor next week. Once that happens, I'll make arrangements to teach you, if you would like to help out contact me.



Scrap book supplies: See link CASMI 2007 Team for details

Quilts & Coloring bags: No one has responded to help with these. If you know of any quilters, please pass along the need. Thanks!



Thank you for your support on this journey of mine!

No comments: