2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come.

Monday, July 30, 2007

San Antonio-io

Well we just made it back from a quick visit in San Antonio...my home town :)!!! Oh so beautiful!!! That is all I can say about the Texas Hill Country. Clay & I met up with the Farr family on Saturday and went to the First Annual Hot Chili & Salsa Festival at the Wildseed Farm in Stonewall. It was so nice. Later, Clay & I went to Fredericksburg to the one and only Rustlin' Rob's where YES, more SALSA... Clay was enjoying himself for sure :). For those of you who know me, know that I really don't do hot stuff. Although, I enjoyed my fill of Rustlin' Rob's sweet stuff.
It was so nice to be able to visit with family and a few friends. We are hoping to get back to town more often so we can see all of our wonderful dear friends. Until then, know I think of you all often.
Thanks to Julia's hostel for another wonderful stay :)!!!

No comments: